Monday, April 28, 2008

Keris, Hisham and Najib Tun Razak

It is good to be home after being away for slightly more than a week.

Access to internet was deprived since I was living in a friend's new apartment in Beijing. Due to her busy schedule, she has yet to install the broadband service.

Well, just read about Hisham's apology this morning. I think it is a good beginning, although undignified by the qualification. I am sure he was under tremendous pressure to do so, but who cares?

To me, there is nothing wrong about wielding a Keris. But in what context, and, atmosphere a Keris is wielded, makes a difference. I need not elaborate.

About Keris, I believe there is one more person who must apologise. His apology, I reckon would be more important than that of Hishamuddin's.

He is none other than our Deputy Prime Minister, or Prime Minister in waiting, Najib Tun Razak.

I remember vividly in 1987, Najib wielded a Keris, and said, he wanted that Keris to be soaked in Chinese blood. And I wonder now, have we all forgotten that? has he forgotten that? Why is it no one asks for his apology?

How could we have a deputy prime minister who wants his own people's blood? How could we, reasonably expect him to take care of us?

As for me, Najib MUST NOT be our prime minister. To me, he is evil.

As I have said, my blog was never intended to be political, this shall remain so. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to remind all Malaysians, how thirsty Najib was in 1987 for the Chinese blood.

Apologise, he must.

1 comment:

Shanghai Fish said...

hi Kim,
ditto to your post and my...oh my you like pink floyd ? hhmmmm...great band !