Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ezam & Umno

According to the Star's report on Friday, Ezam will soon rejoin UMNO.
Also reported that he will cease to head the anti-corruption NGO, Gerak, in preparation for his return to UMNO.
Aiya, of course lah, he has to resign from Gerak, how can he head an anti-corruption NGO if he decides to join the King of all Corruptions - UMNO? Mana boleh! TAK jadi lah!

It also says there is speculation that he may be appointed a senator after joining UMNO, and, with the same breath, it states that sources said, Ezam was content to be an ordinary member for a start. Eh eh, kalau benar, why must he resign from Gerak in preparation for joining UMNO. If it is only to be a ordinary member, no need to resign lah, he will have a lot of spare time, right?

Oops, of course, he has to resign, anti-corruption NGO does not jive well with UMNO's philosophy!

3 comments:

ABC said...

It is very sad to realise that someone whom many people respected suddenly turned out to be 'another politician'.
Then again, he always was a politician! Only most people had thought of him as a Hero.
Well, he said on TV3 just now that he was joining Umno because he liked the reformist things being done by Abdullah on the judiciary, anti-corruption. Let's give him a chance. I did a detailed write-up on Ezam and why I thought he was rejoining, a week ago, in remgold.blogspot.com - silalah baca!

ABC said...

so how much u wanna sell yr fortuner. i am in the market. depends on colour tho - yeah cos my wife wants to drive it!
how old, mileage.
and for goodness sakes, how much full tank ah?

talking tongues said...

Hey Rem, I did not watch the programme. I have a nice imported LCD screen TV that does not hook on to any antenna, nor Astro. It just lies there. No life.

I think Ezam is full of S... in saying that. Badawi did not do anything about the 632-page report Ezam handed to him sometime last year alleging a RM30mil corruption charge against a senior UMNO minister. Impressed with Badawi's anti-corruption thingy? He should really give us a break!

I read your posting on Ezam. It is well written.

Hey, about the Fortuner, it is black. I am not sure how old by now, perhaps slightly over 2 years. I believe the mileage is just about 27K kilometer.

I don't know you but I really like your blog. For that, I am sure if I should get you to buy the Fortuner. It is a great car, but, the gas consumption is really of concern!